Friday, June 21, 2013

Teensy tiny haul.

And I'm done! Though every time I say that, I go into B&BW and ... oh dear.
 
Went to a store I haven't visited since day one, and exchanged White Barn Summer while I was there (the unused one I'd like to note). I figured I could see what their stock looked like in comparison to the others I've been to. The stores in Tampa seem to have a lot of stuff still while the stock is dwindling pretty rapidly at my three closest locations. I found some gems while there though! SBW was hiding with Secret Wonderland, so why not. I also found Campfire Cookout and relieved the store of their last two. Smells like burning charcoal. Mmm. Tis The Season and Paris Amour Triple Silk were to get my total up to use a survey. I haven't seen Tis The Season at any other store in the wallflower packs so why not. 

In other (related) news, it would appear that the Bath & Body Works Facebook Page is hosting another haul show off. Post a picture of your loot and win a $50 gift card. 

Now let's see if I can stay out of the store for a while. Luckily, I've been completely deterred from ordering online. Online orders were only my problem when Twisted Peppermint candles and Aromatherapy Black Chamomile were around. Heh. 

I think I'll start putting gifts together. I've always just done them as the occasion comes up and never for the fun of it so perhaps I'll take some pictures and share them if I remember to! 

No comments:

Post a Comment