Saturday, July 20, 2013

Birthday Festivities

Hey guys, just back in from my birthday party with family. Good food, good times and good loot!

Over at the cool chick's (PIC's mother) house, we had a fondue party with some beef, chicken, cheese dip, mushroom gravy ... so good. We followed it up with a nifty little S'mores Cup thing that cool chick found on Facebook. She was in a cooking mood too, as she sent us home with mini corndogs also! Roll me out the door now!

I got some cute Minnie Mouse flip-flops and a fondue pot of my own. No pictures provided 'cause my phone died. Awesome!

PIC gave me his gifts to me before we left this afternoon. Here's what I got:
Remember that bag at the top of the closet? That plus an exchange for JCB I had in my stash results in the above. 

I think I have enough Sugar Berry Smash to sink a ship but that's okay. Perfectly okay. It's amazing. I got more of the CLV candle though and a Blueberry shower smoothie which excites me greatly. Also looking forward to trying out White Mango Chill - despite the mango hate. 

Nothing groundbreaking or new here. I'm just dying for Fall now. Onwards I say! 

Successful birthday!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday! Fondue is so much fun. Have a great time with your new pot! Lucky girl to get so many nice and thoughtful gifts. Glad you got some more cocunut lime verbena candle fix!

    ReplyDelete