Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July

Okay, first off, Happy 4th of July readers! Hope you guys have a lovely holiday. Personally, I'm up to my elbows detail cleaning at home before I make some barbecue meatballs...provided I can get the pack of meat to thaw in time. 

I'm a little lazy about checking the mail sometimes, but I got this today:
Odds are it'd been in the box for a while before I found it! 
It's got pictures of the new soaps coming out, plus the new True Blue Spa smoothies that Tess shared previously and lastly the Summer Twist line due to hit stores this Monday. 

Don't forget those coupons. The usual $5 travel size sig collection fare and a 20% off that for some reason requires a $25 purchase. Ah well. I never use that one anyway but I usually claim my free item if I think to bring the coupon with me! 

Not really anything we don't already know, however.

Deal of the Day:
50% off True Blue Spa. No code needed online, present coupon in store.
(B2G2 is suspended for today so no stacksies.)

To wrap this up, I've got some online finds to share today.

Winter Candy Apple (gift set)

I think that's all I saw. The soap I haven't seen before but WCA is a reappearance that I hadn't seen for a while. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment