Thursday, July 4, 2013

SAS Week Three: Review

And now it's raining, awesome! I got my meager little week three stash together to share here. The stashes are getting smaller and smaller and I actually haven't gone back since my last excursion for the TBS stuff!

Is it obvious how bored I was with the sale at this point? I went bin diving and left empty handed several times or turned my attention to Aromatherapy which had been put on B2G1 (and now it's B2G2, dammit.) or True Blue Spa which was B2G2 at this point. 

I was surprised to find any Sparkling Blackberry Woods left at the store I visited (which was my first time back to that location since day one of the sale.) and actually prompted the rather bored looking SAs to go diving into the bins themselves upon my exit as they didn't even know any was left! I picked it clean though, greedy little bugger that I am. Apple Crumble pictured here was a trade for the horrible White Barn Summer. Courtesy of my partner in crime who forgot that I wanted Caramel Apple and indulged himself on Apple Crumble. I suppose I'll let him have his pick for putting up with my shopping. Hehe.

My most exciting find this week was Campfire Cookout. I saw them behind the 75% off bins stacked one on top of the other. I picked one up, smelled it, didn't know what to make of it. Put it down. Wandered back over when I had trouble finding things to buy, picked one back up and carried it around and eventually I snatched the second and last one. 

Not much else to say really, standard stuff. Although I pulled a lot of product this SAS, I couldn't find a lot of the stuff that I hoped to see - and I'm certain that others mirror my feelings on that. I'm going to spoil myself a little for my birthday this month with Coconut Water Chill and Sugar Berry Smash I think, then I'll be refraining until the Fall stuff hits stores. I am dying to smell some of those Fall Candles (Applewood Bonfire, I'm looking at you!).

No comments:

Post a Comment