Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Vacay: Day Three

This is sitting at the top of my towel closet. PIC went to B&BW yesterday - I looked around too but had to sit out his purchase. No peeking!

I didn't find much else of note other than my store doesn't seem to be participating in the $10 select 3 Wicks either! Summer comebacks are still $12 - everything else is full price. Weirdness. 

Select 3-Wick Candles 50% Off
Regularly up to $20 each. While supplies last. Exclusions and/or purchase limitations may apply. No substitutions. Selection may vary online and by store location. Offer valid at U.S. Bath & Body Works stores and BathandBodyWorks.com through 11:59 p.m. EDT on July 21, 2013 or when supplies run out. Offer not valid at Bath & Body Works stores in Canada.


They didn't have the Orange Pumpkin or Spice Kissed Pumpkin pocketbacs either. 

Ah well. I suppose I could do with saving my money to throw at them for the holidays! I didn't find anything new on the website today either. I'm figuring we'll see more wallflowers and pocketbacs popping up over the next couple weeks. I had a weird dream last night that I went into my local B&BW and they had Marshmallow Fireside candles on a shelf with Summertime S'mores. Sheesh! Wax addiction is serious business.

PIC and I are going out of town for the afternoon to my favourite restaurant for dinner, an All You Can Eat Sushi place I discovered a few years ago, priced at a little over $20. A little expensive, but I get my money's worth out of it. We're planning on hitting the local mall there too as it's a bit far to go just for grub. I'm sure I'll have more to say later!

No comments:

Post a Comment