Monday, July 22, 2013

Just in from work and a cute pumpkin I find!

Hey guys, 
Just in from work tonight. Our resident closer is on vacation so I had to pick up the late nights unfortunately. When I got in, I saw on Life Inside the Page and Facebook another cute photo of what's to come.

Oil warmer, and apparently, the oil is made to sit in the area around the stem of the pumpkin. This share was done by Ray Parrieti once again, major thanks go out to him for sharing this! 

Also for the upcoming candle sale info. Candles are going to 2/$22 on Wednesday. At this time, it's unclear whether or not it will include the Fall stuff. I imagine if you're buying from a test store, the answer will be yes but as I always say with matters such as this: Call ahead to save yourself trouble, and gas. Odds are most regular stores won't have any of the Fall stuff available. 

Per one of my lovelies, August 4th, they'll be doing a preview, much like they did with Lakeside where they'll kind of "soft sell" the items before doing the full blown thing and by August 29th everything else would follow. I'm getting antsy guys!

I have been doing a good job staying out of B&BW for the time being and last time I did go, I didn't buy anything. Yay me, yay restraint! 

No comments:

Post a Comment