Saturday, July 13, 2013

Fall VIP Tote

The tote is now online for purchase at $81.50. I would wait for the promo. Also, beware, not all stores are getting this tote. Both Tess and Brandon inquired at many of their respective stores who said they would not be getting them. I was shown the pictures of it by my local store - I am assuming that they will get it but I am not getting my hopes up. 

I CANNOT for the life of me make this stupid picture link work today without covering up all my text, so here it is:

Also today, the website is offering 20% off + free shipping with a $50 purchase with the code ENJOY20. 
Remember, the total has to be $50+ AFTER the discount to get free shipping.

Also today and tomorrow are your last days to get $12 3 Wick Candles. The $3 soaps end on the 21st and the rest end on August 4th, all of course subject to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment