Monday, July 8, 2013

SAS is over!

Well, the SAS is officially over. There's stuff leftover online and you'll probably find stuff in stores marked down still if you're lucky but the treasures were gone a long time ago. Today marks the start of the Hot Summer Sale and new floorset for Summer Chill with includes Summer Twist, the new TBS spa and of course new handsoaps. There's also little bits and bobs like nail clippers, bags and PocketBac holders (no doubt scentportable holders too, I don't really pay attention to/buy those.) in designs like owls, foxes and things like that.

My local store doesn't open for another hour but you can bet I'll be there! I was hoping for better deals and who knows. I'll update if I find anything different in store.

Here's what we have
$5+^ Select Body Care (this includes stuff that we saw from SAS, online exclusives and Summer Twist. It does NOT include Summer Chill)
$12 Three Wick Candles (Why not 2/$22? I guess they have to make their sales somehow!)
$4 Room Sprays (Being as room sprays are almost never on special I guess this is an ok deal?)
$3 Select Hand Soaps (these include the new "rainbow" hand soaps plus some others like the ocean ones.)
$10 True Blue Spa Shower Smoothies
$6 Wallflower Refill packs (likely online only as whatever may have been out probably went back for DODs/SAS)

And of course our usuals:
True Blue Spa B2G1 
B3G2 Sig Collection  

Online newness includes:
"Rainbow" PocketBacs to match our new handsoaps

I didn't see any cooling shimmer mists for Summer Chill yet. I'd like to say those will be in store but it could be like Malibu Heat and Pure Paradise's Beach Glow lotions which were late to the party. 

I'm a little sad that there's no candle newness or clearances yet, just the $12 sale. In stores we should be able to expect Forever Sunshine which is sitting online at $5 right now. I'll post about it if I see the TMC at my store. I'm also on the look out for some of the fall PocketBacs people have been getting.

No comments:

Post a Comment