Friday, July 5, 2013

What's in store

Hi, hello! Small update for you lovelies reading me. I went to my local B&BW today. The manager was in and wondered where I'd been. I was really only there to look but everytime that happens, well, I am sure you know where that gets you! 

She mentioned the candle sale slated for tomorrow, the $9 3 Wicks as tomorrow's DOD. I remarked, "Yeah but that requires a coupon doesn't it?" She told me no! They were putting signage up for it tomorrow and you could use another coupon with it. We'll see! Also of note, TBS was only B2G1 at my store in addition to Aromatherapy. There were testers out for Summer Chill but not Summer Twist. I smelled each of them and to my surprise, White Mango Chill wasn't all that bad. Coconut Water smells great too. Citrus Orchid, eh, I'm not sure. I said I was dying to smell Sugar Berry Smash but to my disappointment, the SA checking me out told me "It smells good!" Darn. Monday will be here soon I guess!

Also of note, Malibu Beach Pedicure Foot Cream is still $5, Forever Red lotion is $8, and the shower gel is $6. Wowzer! I have a set of FR that I slowly accumulated through promotions (such as free FFM with $25 online purch and DOD) but I don't wear it enough to warrant stocking up. 

I saw the Owl stuff at my store too. Cuteness! They had a denim-like little bag ($6) with the Owl design on it, nail clippers with the pink Owl and a fox (I think these were $5 or so), the big clumsy PocketBac holder ($12.50) and regular sized holders with a keychain attached ($5). 

Also of note, my fear was put to rest about the Destinations candles. My store has a fresh stock of them all over again, which bodes well for tomorrow's candle sale as I regret having bought only one of Sea to Santorini and Aloha Waikiki. There are still wallflower bulbs too, which surprised me only a little because I didn't see the Destinations wallflower bulbs last time I looked online. 

Anyway, on to the goodies. It's literally a 3 item haul.

My eldest daughter found her way into my bag. She must love B&BW like mummy!

Uh, how do I get out of here?

Upon consultation regarding the coupons in the flyer from the post, and ones given out during the SAS thus far advertising Summer Chill, I was allowed to use them as it is 3 days away from July 8th. I saved my free travel size item for something from the new stuff, but I did make use of my one of many free item up to $12.50 with $10 purchase.
I dug around and found a couple Berry Flirt glosses so since I bought some of the body care, why not. I also meant to get more of this foot cream since I have such an imbalance of the scrub versus the cream. My freebie was the MH TMC here. The SA commented how smart that was of me. When I chatted up the manager, she had told me how it was cool that the limit was $12.50 and implied that future coupons may be the same. I offered my thoughts on it regarding the repackage for lotions and shower gels and thought that might be why. She told me the repackage would be happening in October. 

So, that's what I have today. Nothing overly groundbreaking but Monday is almost here!

2 comments:

  1. It would be great if the $9 candle sale would be like old in-store DOD's where we could use our survey coupons or even better the printed $10 off $30 purchase coupon. That woudl make each candle only $6.50! I guess we'll wait and see what happens tomorrow. Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what was implied when I mentioned the necessity of the coupon for tomorrow's DOD, that one wouldn't be required for it. That'd be a steal and a half, too good to be true right? I'd recommend calling your store tomorrow morning to confirm so not to waste a trip.

      Delete