Saturday, July 6, 2013

Newness Online

Looks like we have some TBS hitting the website today!

Smoothies

Soaps - Mango Butter is missing for now.

The smoothies I had to actually use the search function to find - though there are a Mango Butter and a Raspberry, you can still get the ones on clearance for $7.50 unless you're wanting the new formula (apparently they've added Apricot Seeds to the smoothies for some exfoliation according to a review by Selina Marie Gallagher on B&BW Sistas page.)

The soaps you can find on their own under bar soaps. 

The smoothies are going to start at $8 in store next week and the bars will probably be B2G1. I am dying to try the Blueberry one. My partner in crime adores the Honeydew Kiwi. Blech!

Excuse the horrendous quality of the photos. I normally use Photoshop but on the desktop, all I got's Paint and I suck at it. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment