Monday, July 15, 2013

Last minute trip.

Hey guys! I made a last minute trip to B&BW this evening upon finding out that my closest location was sold out of Coconut Lime Verbena. Apparently there's a guy who keeps calling at 10 am when there's a candle sale and reserving an insane amount of them (over 100) and buying them all. My local store was running the special and got rid of all their stock.

We found out the next closest store had some, BUT they weren't running the $10 special like my usual place was. Weird. They were still charging $12 for the Summer comebacks, and everything else was normal price - Lakeside, Destinations, etc. Call ahead before you go! 

So here's what I ended up with tonight:
Most of this stuff actually isn't my pick. PIC asked me for a list of wanted products and this is what he ended up picking out for me. My purchase was the Coconut Water cooling mist, with White Mango shower gel free. This store had a few more of the Fall pocketbacs than my usual place does, which was nice! I was dying to get my hands on some of them. 

Also, I saw someone (I can't remember who at the moment) who was using the free item with $10 to get the cooling mists. The store I went to told me no. Be prepared for that if you are thinking of trying it! 

 Anyway, thoughts on the pocketbacs! The Spice Kissed Pumpkin is my favourite of these two, it's got like a pumpkin pie scent going on and I kind of just want to eat it. Orange Pumpkin I found interesting, quite so. It's a heavy orange scent with a hint of Fall goodness to it. It smells familiar to me - I can't quite place it.

This is making me more excited for Fall! That's my last haul for now out of my pocket. Saving for next season, right around the corner...

2 comments:

  1. I hadn't burned a coconut lime verbena 3-wick in some time. I pulled 1 out of the stash yesterday morning and lit that puppy up. I forgot how much I love this scent. Not very coconuty (which I'm happy about, not a coconut fan) but the lime scent packs a wallop of a punch. For me the throw is awesome. I can smell it on the entire 1st floor and then up the stairs. I need to pick up several more candles before it's not available instore and I have to resort to an online purchase.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get it while you can, Lisaa, most of my stores are wiped out already!

      Delete