Monday, July 8, 2013

Store Finds

Monday is here and to B&BW I went!

I saw the candles that came back to the stores:
  • Coconut Lime Verbena
  •  Caribbean Salsa
  • Tropical Spice
  •  Island Colada 
  • Passion Flower
They do have leftover SAS items, stuff that was originally $3 has found it's way to the 75% off bins but no other markdowns for that stuff (meaning there's still 50% off Aromatherapy/TBS stuff). They left out the $6 Wallflowers and also have Wallflowers for the fragrances listed above at $6 per pack. Room Sprays for above scents were $4. Shower Smoothies were $10. 3 Wicks were of course $12 (I hope this isn't a new pricing).

Here's my small happy birthday to me haul:

I only had two clear favourites out of the two new lines. CWC is a very nice, light and clean coconut fused with like a melon type scent. I wish it were heavier on the coconut honestly. Sugar Berry Smash smells like my Sweet On Paris shimmer mist actually! If I had to put words to it, I'd basically say a bowl of berries covered in sugar and whipped cream but not as nauseatingly sweet as that would actually be if that makes any sense at all. Light, fruity and sweet. I think I'll love it.

I ended up with 3 CWC lotions and didn't notice (partner in crime did a transaction too). Oh if I'd known I would've gotten a shower gel and not a lotion. The Blueberry Vanilla stuff smells just like fruit on the bottom blueberry yogurt! the Honeydew Kiwi and Mango Butter bar soaps are PIC's - I actually returned a Honeydew Kiwi soap I had before I knew he liked it. And don't get me started on the nastiness that I think Mango is. I took a sniff of the Strawberry Banana bar soap and it reminded me literally of these yogurt cups PIC gets from Publix, their brand of Strawberry Banana. Not bad at all. Didn't care for Pineapple Papaya either, I smell too much papaya and not enough pineapple. Or maybe my sniffer's gone bad.

I'll probably pass on the smoothies. I got the Mango one during the Memorial Day sale as a gift and the raspberry one I got for myself, I barely use because I have the bar soap.

On the topic of Mango, I smelled Mango Melon Twist and White Mango Chill. As expected, I HATED the former but the latter ... wasn't bad! Shh, don't tell. I have a mango hating reputation to uphold. Plum Lily Swirl was alright, way too floral for me. Citrus Orchid Chill was the same way to me, kind of like a clean crisp scent underneath a load of floral. I like how each line doesn't smell too same-y. I mean they both have a floral and a mango which is irritating but they smell different enough to me. Not good enough to buy mind you.

Oh, while I'm thinking about it! Forever Sunshine was there, $5 per item. They had the lotion, shower gel, FFM, and the TMC available! I took a sniff and it's not bad! I might grab some and use my free item coupons before they go away. The Summer Chill line also has matching lip glosses with the colour swirl in all 3 scents (only CWC is online presently) while there are only PocketBacs for Coconut and Citrus. I didn't see the Cooling Shimmer Sprays yet.

I didn't get any soaps this time but I have a ton of soaps (those Limoncello ones are the clear favourite in this household) left still so I'm not adding to that mess!

My lovely manager showed me the VIP tote in her floorset book today. I mentioned how excited I was for the fall stuff. I said I couldn't wait for Applewood Bonfire and she more or less wasn't surprised, knowing how much I like Summertime S'mores.

And lastly, my bounceback!
$10 off $30 purchase starting August 5th through September 8th advertising the fall fresh picked stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment