Monday, July 15, 2013

Spotlight on Coconut Lime Verbena

Perfect candle for a holiday right? I took a week of work just because, plus my birthday's Saturday so I just need some me time and I'll be going somewhere (undecided yet) midweek. 

This was my little treat to me today, good way to kick off right?

So onto the candle ...

Lovely, light and fragrant citrus with a hint of coconut. A very clean and sheer smell. Relaxing. It's lovely! The throw isn't spectacular so in my opinion, it works well in a smaller area. It burns quite well though and made for quite a relaxing day if I say so myself. I picked this beauty up when I exchanged the Pure Paradise stuff since I had extra store credit and I gotta say that I am disappointed in myself for only getting one.

Dat wax pool. 

Even the wax is really pretty. Both the pool and the colour. Normally I find summer scents to be a bit overdone and repetitive. I noticed a coconut explosion this year at B&BW (I don't know if that's a normal thing or not.) and while it can get tiresome, this candle seems to stand out to me. I don't know how long ago it came out though I'd guess a few years. Glad to see that it's still around and honestly, it's making me wish I would've gotten into B&BW when this scent was still in body care too! Great stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment