Monday, July 1, 2013

SAS: Week Two In Review

This comes a little late and won't encompass some of my more recent finds but it does a good job of covering a lot of the second week of SAS.

Significantly smaller than week one, as predicted. 

Stellar finds include: 
Dark Kiss travel size mist
Pizzeria candles (+ 2 more Summertime Soda)
French Baguette mini candle (only one of it's kind at any of my stores!)
Coconut Vanilla shower gel (only one of it's kind that I found at 5 stores!)

The rest was a lot of stuff I wanted, at a great price. Although I was not able to procure any Sweet On Paris lotions or gels, I did settle for a shimmer mist which I may pair off with my spare Pink Chiffon or perhaps ask for some SOP for my upcoming birthday. 

I was excited to find the Dark Kiss travel mists though! They were at the very last store I visited. Having done so much shopping already, I was worried I'd be taking a trip for nothing interesting and it was a long drive too. Luckily, I started rummaging the mists and I found one, then two, then so forth. So I snagged what I could. That same store is also where I found the Pizzeria candles which my partner in crime adored and bought himself, using one Summertime Soda to get his total for a survey and I plopped the second Summertime Soda onto one of my purchases to make the survey. Successful week I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment