Monday, July 15, 2013

Thus a new week begins!

And we are one week closer to Fall. Spending the last 3.5 years in Florida has made me realise how much I miss this season as we never seem to truly experience it Southwest in the sunshine state. Leaves changing colour, the temperature cooling off, hayrides, pumpkin patches, all that fun stuff. I will still enjoy it in my home though.

Newness that I've found today:

I can't say enough how much I LOVE the packaging for the Fall stuff. These labels are absolutely gorgeous! The winter stuff last year, I thought was really pretty and what I've seen from Fall last year was nice too. B&BW really bring out their A game for these last two seasons don't they?

 Also of note, sales ongoing and new:
  • $5 Body Care (Summer Twist, Forever Sunshine)
  • 50% off select 3 Wick Candles (Destinations, Lakeside, Summer online exclusives that came back, anything else that didn't clear out at SAS) This won't include the Fall stuff. They are likely clearing out to make room. 
  • $3 Hand Soaps
  • $6 Wallflower Refill Packs (This INCLUDES the newer ones too, may be a mistake.)
  • $4 Online Exclusive Body Care
  • $4 Room Sprays 
  • Summer Chill Cooling Spray $10 debut
  • $10 TBS Yogurt Shower Smoothies



No comments:

Post a Comment