Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Non-B&BW because why not!

Hey guys!
Happy 4000 pageviews! Strange milestone but just a week ago I was at 2000. Wow! Thank you so much!

Today I have a not-B&BW post. I love things that smell nice. A lot. Whilst out at Wal-Mart for PIC's new shoes, I wandered about in search of the Glade products that Brandon posted about a couple days ago. Here's what I came up with!

Here we have Pumpkin Spice and Toasted Marshmallow.

Toasted Marshmallow reads, "Gather around and enjoy the sweet toasty sweet of marshmallows roasting over the perfect Fall bonfire." 

This spray plus the refill can for the auto one were the only format I could find this scent in. It cost me $2.97. I sprayed it when I got home and it's a very sweet, vanilla scent. Definitely marshmallow and there's a hint of a woodsy smell in there which is precisely what I was hoping for. It's honestly been so long since I've purchased any home sprays that I honestly didn't know you could get seasonal stuff like this!

Next we have Pumpkin Spice. The only format I could find this one in was the candle. To be fair I was in a rather small, local Wal-Mart. I bet our Super Center would have all of it! This one reads, "Enjoy the rich and mouthwatering scent of the spiced pumpkin treats you've been craving all year long." It's a 4.ozer with no promised burn time on it. Got it for $2.98. WHA? It smells SO good too! I can't really describe it. Like, Fall in a jar? It definitely makes you think cool weather, leaves turning pretty colours and yummy pumpkins and spices. 

These products take me back to my pre-B&BW days when I used to buy candles from department stores and air fresheners. Read as: one year ago. Haha. 

They didn't have any of the Apple scent at all and the only Fall Hayride product I could find was the pack of two warmer bulbs. I haven't tried their plug in yet but I'm considering it. I do use wallflowers and honestly I'm not 100% pleased with them but some have been amazing (London Calling comes to mind, and Black Currant Vanilla.).

One last gem before I go and I'm cheating on Glade but who cares.
Febreze Sleep Serenity Bedroom Mist. Warm Milk and Honey. While I never got around to trying B&BW's Warm Milk and Honey, I'm curious to try and at $2.97 for the can, why not? It doesn't have any little blurbs on the can at all. Just directions for spraying it. I'll be giving this puppy a shot tonight since I've bagged another morning shift.

Fall and winter bring out the best in me, I'm honestly wondering if I suffer from SAD. Hmm. To ponder on.

No comments:

Post a Comment