Thursday, July 11, 2013

Product Review: Sugar Berry Smash

I meant to review this before work but I ran out of time so here it is now. 

I say product but I really mean scent. Well, it IS three products. Ah well, you guys get where I am going with this. 

Without further ado. When I got this home, I smelled the mist and compared it to my Sweet on Paris shimmer mist after seeing the numerous comparisons to it. I liked SoP. Well, what I got of it which was only that one mist so having a dupe would satisfy me. Smelling them side by side, it was very, very similar. Barely noticed any differences! I let PIC smell them to and he asked me if they were the same thing! Interesting. 

The shower gel of course is a typical B&BW shower gel. While the scent itself isn't extremely in your face a la Malibu Heat style, it's pleasant. It's very sweet but not powerful enough to be nauseating. I smell a heavy berry scent laced with sugar, a slight bit of orange and topped with whipped cream. 

The lotion also is very sweet, very nice. I notice differences in consistencies to the lotions, some leave a greasy feeling, some are sticky almost. This is neither. To be honest, as far as the lotion itself goes, forget the scent, it's the best lotion I've used from there. It soaks in quickly and doesn't leave any weird residues or stickiness about it. As for the scent, again we have a very sweet berry fragrance going on and it's once again quite tame but noticeable. I wore it this morning and can still smell it on my skin despite working with food all day. On the dry down, it's a light, creamy vanilla. Fantastic!

The spray is perhaps the sweetest out of all three. It's packaged in a shimmer mist bottle but doesn't have the glitter (thank goodness). Interesting. I spray some on me, then on my clothes and it lasts hours and hours. 

I have to see, when I heard of Summer Twist and Summer Chill, I was going bananas over Coconut Water Chill and wasn't interested in Summer Twist at all. Now I see that I was mistaken as I am terribly in love with this scent. To quote the lovely Candle Queen on B&BW Sistas page, "AMAZEBALLS!" out of ten.  

Now burning and will review later:

No comments:

Post a Comment