Thursday, July 11, 2013

Haul + Info





Upon getting off work tonight, we decided we were slightly stir crazy. I got dragged to a video game store (I say dragged like I mind - I AM a gamer), and Partner in Crime got dragged to Bath and Body Works as usual. 

We DID end up finding the lemon apron. Only one left. PIC snapped it up as he wanted one. He's a strange critter sometimes. We found out that they are clearing out the Destinations wallflowers for $3 so upon hearing this, I bought some for myself because 4/$12 is better than 4/$20 and it's Destinations! 

They implied that they were not getting anymore shipments of the wallflowers and probably not the candles, so if you love these, hurry on in, especially while the candles are still $12! I don't know about Lakeside. It came out before the Destination line but since they're doing the summer thing right now, I can't say for sure. 

Pumpkin Preview as we know will be one week and the rest hits the floor August 4th. Weird that it's on a Sunday. I'm guessing 5th since a lot of this stuff happens Monday.

Edit: I don't know how I forgot this but the Shimmer Cooling mists are in! They are available in Coconut Water Chill and White Mango Chill. I didn't take any pics. it was busy when I went and I don't know how they'd feel about me snapping away at their stuff with my phone.

Anyway, the freebies were White Citrus for PIC because he adores that stuff (funny, it took ages for him to try it and when he did, no looking back now!) and Paris Amour creamy body wash because I got a couple of the lotions (triple silk and select a shimmer) from SAS so I figure I'll give this a go. Maybe later I can get a couple of mini mists and snag another freebie. If I like it enough. 

So that's that. Third day using Sugar Berry Smash. Review coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment