Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Newness

Alright, so here's the condensed newness in the world of B&BW!

  1. Many of the Fall candles can be found online. You'll have to enter "14.5" into the search bar and it ups the number of candles that appear, you'll find them in there!
  2. Search Pumpkin to see the Wallflowers online, some have two packs, some come as one bulb. 
  3. Packaging is changing

Credit: sincerelykelleyxoxo
Pretty right? Well, the label is anyway. Not sold on the new bottle shape yet, though according to Cia, they are stackable which is nice for storage! The bottles themselves look smaller...which is saddening because some people aren't going to read the weight of the product and complain. It's the same. 
And the price will be going up on these. They'll be $12.50 ea. which explains the free item with $10 purch limit that I initially speculated to be because perhaps the old bottles would be reduced but it makes more sense that it's catering to the stores that have these launched (test stores, mine doesn't have it yet.). 

TMCs (and FFMs) are getting a facelift too. 
credit: sincerelykelleyxoxo

Nice little art change in my opinion! Now this I like. The price seems to be staying the same but I won't be surprised if they raise it so that the coupons may not be used for them. 

There's also apparently a listed expiration date now on these things.
credit: See It, Love It, Buy It

"12m" One year, wow. Seriously? Some of the stuff you can get at SAS is older than that. My theory? They're kinda going grocery store on it if that makes sense. There ARE going to be people who don't like using stuff past date and throw it away to buy new. I wonder if they are counting on this. As I'm aware, lotions can be good for two to three years or more. Cia mentioned she had a lotion that was four years old and still fine.

A source of mine said they believe that the nationwide launch for these is in October. But there's some speculation going around about this. Who can really say for sure I guess. Next SAS a lot of the old packaging will probably show up in the bins and that worries me that it's just going to be getting rid of those and not much else special. 

 4. Pink Chiffon appears to be getting a Body Butter added! Finally! When I first started getting into body butters, I kept wondering why Pink Chiffon didn't have one. At the time, I didn't wear any of the scents that DID have one. So this is exciting news for sure!

5. When you go in for Summer Chill or Twist, check your stores beyond those tables: The apron in my last post WAS NOT there before, they ran out of those first week of SAS. I think they are setting out any other little things they might have left. I found a bunch of Salty Caramel candles at my store and they ran out of returning candles a week before SAS ended. I would say maybe someone did an exchange but the amount of candles, I don't think so. My guess is maybe they found the box buried and who knows, it may happen in a store near you. Just do me a favour and don't hold your breath.

And that's a wrap. Most of this stuff you probably already know since most folks reading this probably read the lovelies I credit for nicking their pictures for my "breaking news in one post" thing! Thanks ladies and I'll of course be updating if I see anything else!

No comments:

Post a Comment